The Turbosound iQ15B Active PA Subwoofer is a front loaded 15" powered subwoofer, that's suited for a huge range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech applications.
The sound comes from an 15" low frequency driver with a double low mass 4" voice coil fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation. Powering the speaker is a light-weight and highly efficient 3000-Watt KLARK TEKNIK class-D power amplifier. The KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) manages the high degree of control, and provides dynamic EQ for remarkable full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels. The advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include accurate and detailed models of some the most prestigious speaker systems in the industry.
The rear of the iQ18B features a user interface that consists of an LCD display, the channel A and B gain controls, and single rotary encoder knob. This encoder knob allows for intuitive access to level. EQ, speaker modelling and feedback control. The connections include, two combo XLR/Jack inputs and balanced XLR outputs for powered satellite loudspeakers, the iQ15B features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED.
The iQ15B features Turbosound's proprietary ULTRANET technology, which allows the use of Cat5 cables to transmit multi multi-channel audio signals and other information between other ULTRANET enabled devices. An integrated USB port allows you to control the iQ15B with a PC, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
The enclosure is made from birch plywood in a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish. It's fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille, 35 mm pole mount to support a satellite speaker, and plated steel castors with rubber tyres. Mains power input and link output is provided via Neutrik powerCON connectors.
The main features of the Turbosound iQ15B Active PA Subwoofer include:
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 18" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON connectors
- Designed and engineered in England