The Wharfedale Pro EVP-R10 passive PA speaker has been meticulously designed to offer the very best sound quality in a robust and portable package.
The EVP-R uses new titanium diaphragm HF compression drivers and low distortion, high power woofers, for accurate, detailed and powerful sound reinforcement and reproduction. High-impact plastic, 4-way carry handles from our flagship loudspeaker lines are now used, making EVP-R an excellent, easy to transport choice for the working live musician or rehearsing band.
Dual-angle pole mount receptacles are used throughout the range to ensure that the HF dispersion is perfectly matched to the location of your audience, minimising early reflections from the ceiling. 90°x60° Elliptical Wave Guides are used, for smooth, predictable coverage and continuity when mixing different models.
The Wharfedale Pro EVP-R10 main features include:
- 90x60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn
- Protective Grilles
- HF Driver Protection Circuit
- Simply adds Sub Bass to your Existing System
- Internal, Passive Low Pass Filter/Processing
- Road Tough-Low Resonance Enclosure
- Dual Angle 40° / 55°degree monitor enclosure
- 2x Speakon plus 1/4-inch Jack Combi parallel Inputs