With the power for mid-to-large venues 300 watts + 300 watts and the added advantage of one-knob compression on mono channels, the Yamaha EMX 312 SC may be the model you need.
The EMX312SC is a 12 channel powered mixer with integrated SPX digital effects, 7-band graphic EQ, one knob compression and Feedback Channel Locating system all in a compact and durable design.
Experienced musicians, performers, speakers, and club operators know the importance of a high-quality sound system with the right features and performance to deliver their sound. Where portability and convenience are important criteria, a system based on a high-performance Yamaha EMXseries powered mixer is definitely the way to go. In one integrated, portable unit you have a mixer to combine and balance your microphone, instrument, and line sources, effects to refine and polish your sound, and power to drive the main speakers and even monitor speakers as well. But that's nowhere near the whole story - Yamaha EMX-series Powered Mixers offer a range of features that let you mix, process, and deliver your sound with maximum quality and creative control ... and, of course, that unrivalled Yamaha sound.
The main features of the Yamaha EMX 312 SC include:
- Input connecters: CH 1-4: XLR and Phone, CH 5/6, 7/8: XLR and Phone, CH 9/10, 11/12: XLR and Pin
- EQ: High, Mid and Low
- Grahic Equaliser: 7 Band (125, 250, 500, 1 k, 2 k, 4 k, 8 kHz): Main (Stereo) and Monitor
- Digital Effects: SPX Digital Multi Effector (24 bit AD/DA, 32 bit Internal Processing): 16 Programs
- Footswitch: Effect on/off
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 442 x 274 x 286 mm (17-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 11-1/4")
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lbs.)