The Yamaha EMX5016CF is a16-channel stereo powered mixer which includes two 500 watt amplifiers and innovative digital features.
The Yamaha EMX5016CF delivers the convenience of an integrated powered mixer with input capacity, flexible features, and solid sound that critical live sound applications demand. It is remarkably compact and portable for a live sound system with this much capability, but offers performance and reliability that will satisfy the discerning professional user either on the road or in installed applications. And thanks to leading Yamaha digital technology, the EMX5016CF also includes a number of innovations that make it easier than ever to achieve top-class sound in just about any venue. An impressive power output of 500 watts per channel means it can handle fairly large audiences, indoors or out. The EMX5016CF goes considerably beyond the standard definition of "powered mixer," entering the realm of serious sound rein-forcement.
The main features of the Yamaha EMX5016CF include:
- Versatile 16-Input Configuration Adapts to Varied Source Require-ments
- Advanced Channel EQ
- Ample I/O for Expansion and Integration
- One-knob Compression on Mono Channels
- 9-band Digital Graphic EQ with Presets & Memory
- FRC (Frequency Response Correction) System
- Automatic Feedback Suppression
- Multi-band "Maximizer"
- Dual Yamaha SPX Effect Processors
Yamaha EMX5016CF Powered Mixer (code 35909)
2 x 500w power mixer amplifier. Up To 12 mics, 16 inputs total. Top-class sound in just about any venue.
£826.00 (inc vat)