The Yamaha P7000S is a great PA power amplifier for
portable live sound applications and is capable of delivering an
impressive 2000 Watts output at 8 ohms bridged mono operation.
The Yamaha P7000S delivers a combination of high output
power and efficient operation at an extremely competitive price.
P-Series Power Amplifiers can be used with any loudspeaker system,
but if you're using Yamaha Club Series, they will provide power and
performance tailored to deliver maximum performance from your
system. In an 8-ohm stereo application power output per channel on
the P7000S is 700 watts.
The P7000S features both XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS inputs plus
Neutrik Speakon, jack plug, and 5-way binding post outputs to make
connections quick and easy. Other features include Yamaha's
exclusive EEEngine technology which delivers high performance with
exceptional efficiency, sweepable high and low pass filters for
optimizing output to any loudspeakers, compact and durable 2U
chassis, and variable speed cooling fans.
The P-Series' industrial design delivers a refined and
impressive look with deep blue faceplates bordered in silver trim,
handles, and mounts. The chassis is specially designed to provide
added durability and strength. Continuously variable-speed fans
mounted internally on either side of the front panel offer quiet,
efficient cooling. Comprehensive protection consists of power
on/off muting, DC detection, thermal protection, current limiting,
and a protective cover for the attenuators is also supplied.
The Yamaha P7000S main features include:
- Great, Lightweight, Dependable PA Power Amp for Portable Live
- Continuous Power Output @ 1khz, 1% THD+N:
- 4-Ohm Stereo: 2 x 1100 Watts
- 8-Ohm Stereo: 2 x 700 Watts
- 8-Ohm Bridged: 2000 Watts
- 2-channel, parallel or bridged mono operating modes for
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS inputs
- Professional SPEAKON, 1/4 jack and touch-proof binding post
loudspeaker outputs enable secure operation
- Sweepable high and low pass filters for optimizing output to
- Continuously variable-speed fans
- Power on/off muting, DC detection, thermal protection, current
limiting, and a protective cover for the attenuators is also
- Weighs 12KG
Yamaha P7000S Stereo Power Amplifier (code 20310)
2 x 1100w stereo power amp. Professional-quality power in a wide range of configurations designed to suit most any need.
£526.00 (inc vat)