The Yamaha SM10V Passive Wedge Monitor is recommended for gigging bands, mobile DJs and houses of worship.
The Yamaha SM10V features a larger enclosure for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles and dual Speakon® and ¼” connectors. Once again, with professional features, excellent sonic performance and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night. The Yamaha SM10V with its carpet covered cabinet, heavy gauge, arced steel grilles and steel protectors.
Yamaha SM10V main features include:
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Power Rating: 125W (EIA)
- Nominal Impedance: 8?
- Sensitivity (1w, 1m): 96dB
- Dispersion: 40°H / 60°V
- Components HF: 1” Compression Driver
- Components LF: 10” cone
- Input Connectors: Speakon x 2, Phone x 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 560 x 353 x 277 mm (22” x
13.9” x 10.9”)
- Weight: 13.4 kg (29.5 lbs)
Yamaha SM10V Passive Wedge Monitor (code 25931)
125w 10" bass reflex stage monitor. Excellent sonic performance and great value.
£219.75 (inc vat)