Terms & Conditions
(Updated 24th March 2014)
This website is owned and operated by DV247 Limited trading as DV247 (referred to as "DV247/we/our/us"), a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Chesham House, Romford, Essex, United Kingdom, RM7 7PJ. Our company registration number is 08510728 and our VAT registration number is 160843220.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AT www.dv247.com. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AS A USER (REFERRED TO AS "YOU/YOUR") YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Our contact details are as follows:
- 1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
- 1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting (see date at the top). It is your responsibility to check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions as each use of this website signifies your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
- ORDERING FROM US
- 2.1 There are various methods and information on how to place an order with us throughout other areas of this website. All orders placed by you via this website are subject to the latest terms and conditions.
- 2.2 As part of our order process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. Following receipt of your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email, detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from DV247.
- 2.3 Our acceptance of an order and the completion of a contract between you and us takes place when we despatch the order even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- 2.4 We may refuse to accept an order:
- 2.4.1 where goods are no longer available;
- 2.4.2 where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment or suspect fraud;
- 2.4.3 if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- 2.4.4 if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- 2.5 Sales to destinations not within our list of shipping countries will only be accepted with prior arrangement with our export department and will be subject to pre-payment and a minimum export sale order value of £250 excluding UK VAT. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.6 DV247 reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold, or prohibit a sale altogether, including but not limited to prohibiting sales to resellers. In any such event the consumer will be refunded immediately.
- 2.7 Unless expressly indicated otherwise, DV247 is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
- 3.1 All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include all taxes (where applicable) at the current rates but do not include delivery charges. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- 3.2 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this website.
- 3.3 Our prices are reviewed daily and while we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- 3.4 LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
If you do happen to find anything cheaper, we’ll cheerfully and promptly refund the difference.
All you have to do is email or call us with verifiable evidence in the form of a valid web-link or copy of the printed media within 24 hours of purchase.
- 3.4.1 The price must be for identical new products in stock and available for immediate delivery at that price.
- 3.4.2 If the competing offer includes a delivery service, we will match the deal including the delivery charge. We will also accept valid current voucher offers.
- 3.4.3 Offer excludes Apple and Shure products, special order products and products that are not advertised or in stock on the DV247 website.
- 3.4.4 The product must be advertised by a UK authorised dealership.
- 4.1 DV247 takes payment immediately and all goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply a product, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
- 4.2 In the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, DV247 will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from this website you consent to such checks being made. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 4.3 If, using our currency selector, you have chosen to display our prices in Euros or US Dollars instead of UK Pounds; you will still be charged and invoiced in UK Pounds sterling as we do not accept foreign currency. At the point of payment, your card issuing bank will convert the amount paid in UK pounds to Euros / US Dollars using their current exchange rate. Please bear in mind our Euro / US Dollar display is a guide and that your bank exchange rate may be different to our online display and will reflect on your card statement.
- 5.1 Products bought on this website will be delivered to mainland UK. In the event that you wish your goods to be delivered in another country where DV247 have a native website, you must purchase your order through the website that corresponds to your country (for example: for Spain, go to www.dv247.es; for France, www.dv247.fr). It is the country where delivery will take place that determines the country of purchase. Our full list of international websites consists of www.dv247.com (United Kingdom), www.dv247.fr (France), www.dv247.de (Germany), www.dv247.es (Spain), www.dv247.it (Italy), www.dv247.fi (Finland).
- 5.2 Please note that non-UK shipping costs may vary depending on location and the size and weight of the goods. You will be contacted should this situation arise. If you are not shipping to a country within the European Union then you may be liable for Import Duty and VAT charges. Please check with a customs office in your country for information.
- 5.3 Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when you place your order. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
- 5.4 Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified on our delivery page and also when you place an order. Unless otherwise agreed with you and subject to clause 14, delivery of the goods will be within 30 days beginning with the day after you ordered the goods. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- 6.1 All goods and services are sold in accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2000 No.2334). This regulation essentially ensures that the consumer is given clear information about the goods and services the supplier is offering, is provided with an order confirmation via email and has a cancellation period of 30 days from the day after the date of delivery - during which time the consumer may cancel the contract by notifying the supplier of their request to cancel either in writing or by email.
- 6.2 If you wish to cancel your order during the cancellation period set out in clause 6.1, please notify us in writing by letter, fax or by email. A telephone call is not sufficient unless both you and DV247 agree otherwise.
- 6.3 Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract with the cancellation period, either before or after you have received the goods, you should return the goods to us within a reasonable time period and take reasonable care in doing so. The risk and cost of returning the goods to us shall be borne by you unless you have notified us that the goods are faulty and the fault is verified by us. If you fail to return the goods to us, you must make them available for collection upon notification from us that we intend to collect the goods.
- 6.4 Upon cancellation of the contract we will credit your account with a full refund of the money paid to us, including the cost of delivery of the goods to you, as soon as possible and in any event not later than 30 days after receipt of the notice of cancellation. If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of delivery to us, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods from the amount of the refund.
- 6.5 Goods should be returned in the original packaging, are complete and in 'as new' condition (for example, if the packaging has been opened to examine the product/s you must have done so without damaging the product/s in any way).
- 6.6 You have a duty to take reasonable care of the products while in your possession and during the cancellation period to maintain them in the condition in which they were supplied by us. If goods are damaged or your use of the goods has gone beyond your right to reasonably inspect and assess the goods, DV247 reserves the right to seek recompense.
- 6.7 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 6.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- 6.7.1 in the case of copyrighted goods (all software, media and sample CDs) where the packaging has been unsealed and/or the product has been registered
- 6.7.2 for Health and Safety reasons to products such as microphones, headphones, earphones, in-ear monitoring devices and brass and woodwind mouthpieces that have been used or where the hygienic seal has been removed or broken and
- 6.7.3 to any products that we have made to your specification or customised specifically for you
- 6.7.4 any goods that have been registered will be considered as personalised and non-returnable. If you are able to supply written evidence from the manufacturer, or their website, that the product has been de-registered, or you have not registered the product, then we will accept the return. We retain the right to reject the return of registered equipment within 6 months and you will be responsible for repaying the full amount.
- 6.8 If a fault should occur with your product outside the cancellation period and within the 12 month manufacturers' warranty period, you may wish to take your product to any manufacturer’s authorised repair centre (with a copy of your online receipt from us) or you may wish to return the product/s to our returns department, with a copy of your online receipt and a full written description of the fault. Our returns department can send your faulty product/s to the manufacturer or authorised service centre on your behalf. If the product is found to be faulty we will repair it free of charge and return the product/s to you. If we or the manufacturer are unable to repair your product within a reasonable period of time then we can offer you the choice of a full refund or to supply you an alternative product equivalent
- 6.9 DV247 THREE YEAR WARRANTY (3 years on new products purchased on or after 01/11/2013. 4 years for new products that were purchased between 01/11/2009 and 31/10/2013.)
- 6.9.1 In addition to the manufacturer’s standard warranty period, we guarantee that all products (exceptions listed below) will be free from manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- 6.9.2 Subject to clause 6.9.3 below, defective products (exceptions listed below) will be repaired free of charge or, at our option, replaced by a fully functional equivalent (in some cases a later version), If no equivalent product is available we‘ll discuss an alternative settlement with you, providing that the products are returned to us, delivery paid and suitably packaged within a three year period, together with a copy of the original sales invoice. Products and product parts which have been replaced by us become the property of DV247.
- 6.9.3 All products (exceptions listed below) are guaranteed for this three year period provided that:
- 22.214.171.124 the products have not been subject to abuse, mishandling, used beyond the limits specified by the manufacturer or DV247 in either written or verbal form, or subject to damage or loss from ordinary use;
- 126.96.36.199 the items are not designed for short term usage or have a natural short life span;
- 188.8.131.52 you have complied with the instructions contained in the manual and any technical instructions for use of the products including those relating to adequate maintenance and care;
- 184.108.40.206 the products are not powered with an unsuitable power supply, power source or battery or subject to adverse environmental conditions and
- 220.127.116.11 DV247 appreciates that with certain equipment, for example guitar amplifiers, it is not uncommon for customers to undertake minor modifications to the stock product. These will typically be either an upgrade to the stock speaker, or a change of valves. Where these items are readily accessible and the modification accomplished without being invasive into the main circuitry, or requiring any electrical work other than a push-fit connection, DV247 will not deem such modification to be a material change to the product and will not void the DV247 warranty. This is provided that:
- a suitable type of component has been correctly selected and fitted,
- that the installation work itself has not resulted in any damage to the product,
- that the replacement component has not directly caused the damage (for example fitting a faulty or wrong valve type, or a speaker with an impedance rating that is not suitable for the product design), and unless the replacement components have been purchased from DV247, we will not extend our warranty to include the replacement speaker or valves.
- 18.104.22.168 the product is not a wireless microphone product, wireless instrument product or wireless monitoring product, as these are not covered by our 3 year warranty.
- 22.214.171.124 the product is not classified as B-Stock which carries a full 12 month guarantee (if purchased after 28/03/2012) Subject to our usual terms and conditions.
- 6.9.4 The following products are not covered by the 3 year warranty
- 126.96.36.199 All products manufactured by Apple
- 6.9.5 For the avoidance of doubt, any repair or replacement of a defective product within the three year period will not renew or prolong your guarantee beyond that period.
- 6.9.6 In the event that you delay in notifying us of the defect in the product and additional damage is caused by that delay, we reserve the right to reduce our liability accordingly.
- 6.10 The provisions of clause 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 do not affect your statutory rights.
- 6.11 Your guarantee is not transferable with ownership, so if you give or sell the item to someone during the guarantee period, it will not be covered.
- 6.12 What’s not included?
There are some specific exclusions from our guarantees, as follows:
- Repair costs caused by external factors such as computer viruses, faulty software, fire, theft, and weather (including lightning damage).
- Accidental damage, for example if your item has been dropped. You may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy.
- Consumables such as guitar strings, tubes, storage media, fuses, light bulbs etc.
- Data loss.
- Cosmetic items such as scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected.
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item.
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product; and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and/or installation guidelines.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
- 6.13 A handling charge of £30 will be charged by the Company where it is established that the reason for return of the goods was not subject to these Conditions or through any error on the part of the Company. (this is to cater for no fault found charges or non-warranty repairs).
- 7.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
- 7.1.1 no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
- 7.1.2 no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- 7.1.3 any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- 7.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 7.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
- 7.3 Subject to clause 7.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- 7.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- SERVICE ACCESS
- 8.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 8.2 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
How We Will Use the Information About You
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the goods and services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our goods and services
- 9.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
- 9.2.1 that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- 9.2.2 for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- 9.2.3 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- 9.2.4 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 9.3 You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 9.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 9.2 or 9.3.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 10.1 Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 10.2 If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- 10.2.1 you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the DV247 logo;
- 10.2.2 you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- 10.2.3 you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- 10.2.4 you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- 10.2.5 you do not otherwise use any DV247 trademarks displayed on this website without our express written permission;
- 10.2.6 you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- 10.3 your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, defamatory, causes annoyance or inconvenience, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 10.3 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- 10.4 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 10.3.
- 11.1 DV247 do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or religion. However; persons under the age of 16 should only use the website with the consent of their parent or legal guardian. We encourage all parents and guardians to monitor the Internet use of their children. Use of this website by any user shall be deemed to be a representation that the user is 16 years of age or older.
- 11.2 To register with www.dv247.com you must be over eighteen years of age.
- 11.3 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- 11.4 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- 11.5 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 12.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- 12.2 The material on this website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
- 12.3 If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
- 13.1 Save as precluded by law, we and any of our group companies, officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them will not be liable for any losses or damage that you suffer under the contract which were not a foreseeable consequence of breach of the contract. We are not responsible for indirect losses which were not contemplated at the time of the contract including, but not limited to, any loss of income or profits, loss of business or goodwill, loss of data, loss of opportunity.
- 13.2 We are not liable for losses that arise in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- 13.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 13.4 If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- 13.5 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- IMPOSSIBILITY OF PERFORMANCE
- DV247 shall be relieved of its obligations to perform the contract to the extent that the performance thereof is prevented by events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, industrial dispute, war, labour disturbance or causes beyond our reasonable control.
- COMMENTS, QUESTIONS & COMPLAINTS
- 15.1 DV247 welcome your feedback, however, any comments, ideas, notes, messages, suggestions or other communications sent to us regarding the website and / or the products and services we provide shall be and remain the exclusive property of DV247, and we may use all such communications in any manner, including reproducing, disclosing and publishing such communications, all without compensation to you.
- 15.2 We will always - as a matter of courtesy request your permission before publishing such feedback in any publications available to the general public or on the DV247 website.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 16.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 16.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws
- 17.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- 17.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- 17.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- 17.4 Retention of title: please note that we retain the ownership of the goods up until the complete payment of the agreed compensation.
DV247 is part of DV247 Ltd. which includes MV Education and DV Kids Music.
This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website(s)
- people who do business with us/register for our service(s)
- The Information We Collect About You
- When you do business with us/register for our service we collect the following personal information from you:
- Name, postal address, email address, telephone number
- Credit Card data is NOT stored in any form by DV247 but will be saved by our Payment Service Provider, who is PCIDSS compliant.
- Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in order to help us provide goods and services.
- How We Will Use The Information About You
- We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any orders you may make, provide the goods or services requested. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the goods or services in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the goods or services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by email to ask you for your feedback and comments on our goods services.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, you may unsubscribe in your web account area online or via the manage/unsubscribe links in our marketing emails. You can also unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com. If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. Currently we operate an 'implied consent' policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete dv247.com cookies having visited the site, alternatively you can browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "In Private" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc...) For further information about cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can also set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, please be aware that in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you disable cookies in your browser.
- How We Protect Your Information
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information : Firewalls, Browser Certification Technology, Encryption, Limited Access, Use of Passwords and 2 Factor Authentication where appropriate.
- Access To Your Information And Updating And Correcting Your Information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to: DV247 Chesham House, Chesham Close, Romford, Essex RM7 7PJ . We may make a small charge for this service.
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to DV247changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to: DV247 Chesham House, Chesham Close, Romford, Essex RM7 7PJ. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Sale Of Business
- If DV247’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- Your Consent
- By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- How to Contact DV247
- Links To Other Websites