The Allen & Heath ZED-10FX 4-Channel USB Mixing Desk is a compact mixer for live performance and recording, which is built to a professional standard and will suit a wide range of applications including solo artists, bands, schools, houses of worship and conference facilities.
The Allen & Heath ZED-10 FX can also manage up to four microphones and two stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility, providing separate 2-track record outputs and a stereo playback input for 2-track replay or interval music from a CD player. It also boasts XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, comprehensive monitoring with headphones and separate monitor speaker outputs, 48V microphone phantom power, and DI level switching for sub mixing.
Adding to the already generous feature count, the The ZED-10FX boasts a 24 bit/48kHz digital effects engine with algorithms derived from Allen & Heath’s pro touring digital mixing system, ranging from classic reverbs and cascaded delay plus reverbs to shimmering flanger and chorus effects. There is also a USB send and return for PC or Mac recording, playback and effects.
The main features of the Allen & Heath ZED-10FX 4-Channel USB Mixing Desk include:
- 4x Mic Inputs with Globally Switchable +48V Phantom Power
- 2x Stereo Line Level Channels
- USB Send & Return
- 2x Ultra High Impedance Discrete Class A FET D.I Inputs with Valve Emulation Circuitry & 26dB Boost for Low Level Pickups
- 3-Band EQ with Swept Midrange on Mono Channels
- 24bit/48kHz Digital Effects
- 2x Aux Sends
- XLR Main Outs with Inserts
- Comprehensive Monitoring with Headphone & Separate Monitor Speaker Outputs
- High Gain, Low Noise Pre-amps
- Rugged, Professional Build Quality with Individual Vertically Mounted Circuit Boards