AMS Neve 1073DPA Stereo Mic Preamp - Legendary sound of Neve in a remarkably simple format.
The AMS Neve 1073DPA compliments any musical genre, from rock to pop, hip-hop to rap, thrash to classical. Its lush sound with classic Neve signature makes it the consummate mic pre for recording vocals, guitars, and acoustic instruments of all descriptions.
With the AMS Neve 1073DPA, the highly sought-after 1073 mic amp sound is now available in a cost-effective 1U stereo rackmount solution, without the additional EQ found on the classic 1073 unit.
The 1073DPA provides the legendary sound of Neve in a remarkably simple format. Two rear-panel Mic inputs and Line inputs feed dual Class A gain stages, with adjustable Gain control and selectable 48V available on the Mic inputs. Class A analogue outputs in XLR format are also found on the rear panel, controlled via adjustable front-panel ±10dB Trim controls. This stereo unit is the perfect solution for studios looking to bring in the very essence of the legendary Neve 1073 sound.
The AMS Neve 1073DPA Main Features:
- Two legendary 1073 microphone preamps in a convenient 1U rackmount design
- Hand-crafted and hand-wired by Neve in Burnley, UK
- Dedicated input Gain controls and output Trim controls on both channels
- +48V Phantom Power and Phase Reverse switch
- High quality Input Selector switch
- Neve designed transformers for inimitable Neve sound