Apogee Symphony I/O: premium grade multi-platform, multi-channel Audio Interface with connectivity for Pro Tools HD, PCI Symphony Cards, USB and Ethernet.
Apogee Symphony I/O is the result of Apogee’s 25 years of research and development, taking legendary sound quality to the next level. Symphony I/O builds upon the award-winning design approaches of Apogee’s X-Series and Rosetta Series converters, the Big Ben master clock and the Trak2 mic preamps. It also refines and updates these proven designs with fewer but more advanced components while optimizing their performance with efficient power distribution.
Symphony I/O’s audio path design is elegant and efficient, incorporating the most advanced opamps that offer better performance than multiple parts used in previous designs.
Modular I/O design, total software control, and direct connection to all popular DAWs make Symphony I/O a long-term sound investment.
With a simple adjustment using the front panel encoder knobs, Audio Interface Mode (AIM) transforms Symphony I/O into an interface optimized for the mode that’s been selected. This feature allows users of Logic and Pro Tools HD for example, to easily switch back and forth between the two DAWs with the click of a knob and swap of a cable.
If USB is your preferred mode, connecting to Core Audio compatible apps like Digital Performer and Cubase is just as easy. And StandAlone mode calibrates Symphony I/O for simple and direct routing ideal for a variety of uses and applications including Pro Tools LE or Pro Tools M-Powered.
The Symphony I/O PC-32 connector connects directly to a Symphony 64 card or a Pro Tools HD card. When using a Logic Studio Mac based system, latency is below 1.8ms.
Apogee Symphony I/O main features:
- Next generation converter quality
- Refined and updated circuitry with fewer, more advanced components
- Lower converter latency
- More efficient power distribution
- Enhanced C777 clocking performance
- Optional mic preamp module
- Front panel control of headphone and output levels, and mic preamp gain
- A/D THD+N: -113dB @ +20dBu (0.00024%)
- D/A THD+N: -117dB @ +20dBu (0.00014%)
- D/A Dynamic Range: 129dB A weighted
- Apogee’s proprietary Perfect Symmetry Circuitry (PSC)
- Software controlled AD/DA reference setting
- Variable gain input for keyboards
- Ultra low latency AD/DA conversion
- Operating System: Mac OS only 10.58 and above
Apogee Symphony I/O Chassis Only (code 76737)
Premium grade multi-platform, multi-channel Audio Interface. Includes connectivity for Pro Tools HD, PCI Symphony Cards, USB and Ethernet
£1,228.00 (inc vat)