The ART SLA-1 100 Watt Power Amplifier is a robust yet compact power amplifier designed for studio or even live applications. It has been designed and engineered to provide clean, quiet power and excellent sound with ultra-low noise and distortion.
The ART ART SLA 1 Power Amplifier is rated at 100 watts rms/channel @ 8 ohms (130 watts rms/channel @ 4ohms), with a frequency response from 10 Hz to 40 kHz the SLA-1 is perfect for professional, project and home studios. Capable of delivering 260 Watts when bridged mono into an 8 ohm load, it can easily move out of the studio and into any live rig or installation as an ideal monitor amplifier or zone amp solution.
The ART SLA1 100 Watt Power Amplifier main features include:
- Studio Linear Amplifier
- Extremely Low Noise, Discrete Linear Design
- 100 Watts/Channel @ 8 Ohms
- 260 Watts/Bridged Mono @ 8 Ohms
- Toroidal Transformer
- 10 Hz to 40 kHz within 1dB
- XLR & 1/4” Inputs
- Ground Lift Switch
- Silent, Thermal Dependent Cooling System
- Multi-Way Binding Post Outputs
- Low Profile 1U Rackmount Design
- All Steel and Aluminum Chassis
- Perfect for Pro and Project Studio
ART SLA1 Stereo Power Amplifier (code 61026)
100W studio linear power amplifier designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications.
£234.00 (inc vat)