The Tube MP Studio V3
single channel mic pre features Arts new V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) Technology -- found only in ART microphone pre amplification systems.
V3 provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process. The V3 presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers, along with our veteran engineering department. V3 allows you to select between a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more. V3 gives you incredible presets for every instrument you record, so all your recordings will sound professional. Need to tweak the presets? Go right ahead -- hone your perfect tone!
- Provides Superior Preamplification for: Microphones, Instruments and Line Level Sources
- V3 - Variable Valve Voicing
- OPL - Output Protection Limiting
- Hand Selected 12AX7a Provides 70dB of Gain Smooth, Warm and Fat Sound Quality
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Excellent as a Tube DI
- XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs +48 volts
- +48 Volts of Phantom Power
- Phase Reversal Switch
- Superior Sonic Performance to On-Board Preamps
- TEC-Award Nominated Design
- Portable, All Steel Construction