The ART USB Dual Tube Pre is a compact dual channel microphone preamp
with tube technology for warm, analogue recordings. The USBDualTubePre can work either as a standalone unit or integrated into any studio. The USBDualTubePre will cater for producers and musicians who demand high quality tube recordings.
The USB Dual Tube Pre from ART features individual controls for each input for full signal control. Latency free local monitoring is achieved using an 1/8-inch TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor mix controls.
The monitor mix is also routed to the 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs with separate level control for control room monitor source.
The main features of the USBDualTubePre include:
- Two channel Tube based Mic/Instrument preamp computer interface
- Extremely low noise discrete front end with variable input and output controls
- Advanced optical output compressor to simplify recording and prevent overload
- USB connectivity to desktop and laptop computers
- S/PDIF output for expanding inputs on digital workstations and computer interfaces
- Latency free Monitoring Mix and Level controls
- Balanced XLR for lo-Z applications and 1/4" hi-Z inputs for instrument DI applications
- Separate Gain, Phase Invert, Low Cut Filter and Compressor switches on each input
- Selectable Dual or Stereo operation of output controls
- Switch selectable Inserts on each channel
- Insert jacks provide a preamp direct out for each channel
- Stereo/ Dual operation of Optical Compressor
- Mono switch for single input monitoring
- S/PDIF Sample Rate switch selectable between 44.1K and 48K
- Precision LED metering of both the preamp and A/D sections
- Built-in low noise +48 Volt phantom power supply
- Compact, stackable all aluminium chassis