The BOSS BR-800 allows anyone with even the smallest amount of work space to create and edit complex multi-track recording, thanks to a comprehensive number of inputs and outputs, faders and knobs and easily-accessed features all housed within an oh-so-slim chassis.
You’re able to record four tracks at once onto the eight-track rig, with an extra stereo track dedicated to the rhythm generator, which means that you’re not wasting any recording room on the onboard grooves and beats that you can choose to have backing your compositions.
The BR800’s 48v phantom power is live across the four microphone inputs, and there are guitar/instrument DI’s too – whatever you want to get down onto your track, you can. A built-in stereo condenser mic adds to your arsenal of options for true recording freedom.
The recording process itself is made even easier by the inclusion of an EZ Recording feature – the bright and clear screen helping you to select and level your inputs, ready to get everything down. Handy features like RETRY allow you to automatically head back to cues and try again if you’d rather get a better take, and the touch-sensor switches and professional faders allow you to keep true control.
There are of course a wealth of guitar and vocal effects – this is BOSS, after all – and even when you’ve mastered and exported your track to the DAW of choice, you can still use the BOSS BR800, the USB connection allowing it to become a comprehensive control surface.
BOSS BR-800 main features include:
- SD Based Ultra-portable Multi-Track Recorder
- Record up to 4 Tracks Simulaneously
- 4x Microphone/Line Inputs Plus Guitar/Bass D.I In
- 48v Phantom Power Provided on Input 4
- Stereo Line Out on RCA Phono
- Footswitch/Expression Pedal Input
- Up to 8 Track Playback
- Built-in Conderser Microphone
- Quality On-board COSM Effects and Guitar Modelling Software
- Battery or Mains Powered
- USB Interface Feature for On-board Effects
- Control Surface Mode for Intergration with your DAW
- Battery, USB or DC Adaptor Powered
- Built-in DR880 Quality Rhythm Generator
- Bass roll off and pad
- Kensington Lock Point