The Boss RC-30 Loop Station is a dual-stomp pedal that allows you to achieve stereo looping for up to three hours of internally-stored time and connect directly to your computer via USB 2.0 to store and swap loops whenever you need.
Loop creation and overdubbing has never been easier, so whether you’re plugging in a guitar, bass, microphone (phantom power provided through the XLR connection) or any other instrument, you’ll find the likes of sensitive Auto Recording, Count-In mode and quick and clinical undo/redo features incredibly helpful when nailing down the perfect stack of sounds.
The twin stereo tracks are controlled by volume faders, and each can also be coloured with a range of onboard effects including delays, filtering and phaser, so you can effectively mix your loops into the perfect sound without ever straying from the pedal.
As well as backing up to your computer from the RC-30, you can also take WAV files back over, giving the extra possibility of bring samples into your loops, which can be saved onto one of the 99 user-created memory slots. Why not use the AUX input to add external audio into the looping mix too?
However you decide to use it, the BOSS RC-30 Loop Station makes looping not only a professional, slick operation, but fun and experimental too. What will you create with it?
Boss RC-30 Loop Station features:
- Twin Pedal multitrack looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply