The Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal is the world’s first bass synthesizer to be packed into a compact pedal.
The Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal features the latest in DSP technology, reproducing fat, sharp sound characteristics of classic analog synthesizers.
The SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Guitar Pedal Main Features Include:
- 11 DSP variations of Saw, Square, and Pulse synth waves
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5 Expression Pedal (sold separately)
- Enhanced Wave Shape Mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -96 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: Input jack, Output A (MONO) jack, Output B jack, EXP jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Powered by: DC 9 V Battery 9, AC Adaptor (not included)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 73mm x 129mm x 59mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Pedal (code 63025)
Bass Guitar Effects Pedal: Bass Synthesizer. World’s first bass synthesizer, 11 DSP Variations of Saw, Square and Pulse Synth Waves.
£129.00 (inc vat)