The Electro Harmonix Analogizer is an effects pedal
designed to bring analogue warmth to your guitar sound, and
features overdrive and delay effects.
The Electro Harmonix Analogizer features controls for Volume,
Spread, Blend and Gain, providing a vintage analogue charm to any
guitar sound. The Analogizer is perfect for counteracting the harsh
sound of digital pedals, adding warmth to the sound.
The Spread knob controls the amount of short analogue delay,
from 3.5 to 65 milliseconds, and the Blend knob controls the mix of
the delay in the original signal.
The useful Gain control also offers a chunky overdrive, which,
when used with the Volume control, provides a boost to the signal
for soloing. The EHX Analogizer provides true bypass circuitry and
is powered by a 9v battery or optional power supply. The Analogizer
is also suitable for use with a bass guitar.
The main features of the Electro Harmonix Analogizer Pedal
- Brings Analog Warmth To Any Guitar Sound
- Can Also Be Used With Bass Guitar
- Controls For Volume, Spread, Blend And Gain
- Spread And Blend Control Delay Time And Mix
- Gain And Volume Controls Provide Overdrive And Boost
- 1/4" Jack Input, 1/4" Jack Output
- Powered by 9v Battery Or Power Adapter (Not Included)
Electro Harmonix Analogizer Guitar Effects Pedal (code 97534)
Guitar Effects Pedal, Analogue Preamp, EQ And Tone Shaping
£65.00 (inc vat)