The Ernie Ball P06180 VP Jr Volume Pedal 250K for use with Passive Electronics has a 250k ohm resistance suitable for the audio path of passive instruments.
The Ernie Ball P06180 VP Junior features a micro taper switch which provides the user two distinct volume swell rates. This can be found behind the jack area under the footplate.
The main pivot shaft is of centerless ground 1/2' diameter stainless steel, precision seated though nylon bushings at both ends. Tough long lasting Kevlar cable transmits pedal travel to the controls and is attached by stainless steel springs.
The Ernie Ball P06180 VP Jr 250K Volume Pedal Main features Include:
- 250k ohm resistance
- For the audio path of passive instruments
- Micro taper switch
- Main pivot shaft is of centerless ground 1/2' diameter stainless steel
- Precision seated though nylon bushings at both ends
- Tough long lasting Kevlar circuitry
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 3.5" x 10" x 2 3/8"
Ernie Ball VP JR 6180 Junior Volume Pedal 250K (code 69317)
Volume Pedal, 250K for use with Passive Electronics,
£99.99 (inc vat)