The Fame Pro Series RPM 5 Active Monitor Speakers are nearfield monitors offering a modern, yet well-balanced listening experience, ideal for the home studio.
The Fame Pro Series RPM 5 monitors feature 5" woofers and 1" tweeters, all housed in a high-quality bass-reflex cabinet. The RPM 5 speakers are magnetically shielded and feature two-way active switching with complete channel separation. The 5" drivers have a glass fibre cone, while the soft-dome tweeter has a HF Level Adjust control from -2dB to +1dB.
The Fame monitors provide a much bigger sound than their small footprint would suggest, with a tight and ultra-responsive sound. Each speaker has inputs for XLR and TRS jack as well as an unbalanced RCA input. Each speaker also has a Volume control, an IEC power connection and a power switch.
The main features of the Fame Pro Series RPM 5 Active Monitor Speakers include:
- Active near field monitors
- 5" drivers with glass fibre cones
- 1" soft dome tweeters
- 100 watts output
- 53Hz - 20KHz frequency response
- Magnetically shielded
- Each speaker has an IEC connection, Balanced XLR, Balanced Jack and Unbalaced RCA inputs
- Each speaker has controls for Volume and HF Level
- Each speaker measures 280mm height x 190mm depth x 224mm width
- Each speaker weighs 7.2kg