The IK MULTIMEDIA ARC SYSTEM TDM UPGRADE for Pro Tools®|HD® Accel allows you to tune your Pro Tools® room to perfection with the world's first and only (ARC) Advanced Room Correction TDM Plug-in. The ARC SYSTEM TDM UPGRADE is ONLY for previous users of Native Format ARC System.
The IK Multimedia ARC SYSTEM TDM UPGRADE Advanced Room Correction System for optimising studio acoustics. Amazing Acoustic Room Correction System that lets you trust your studio sound again.
The IK Multimedia ARC SYSTEM is the first Acoustic Room Correction System in a Plug-in. One of the most critical factors influencing the quality of a music production is the accuracy of the monitoring system. In fact, the combination of speakers and room acoustics prove to be the weakest link in the music production chain.
When monitors are placed in a room, the surrounding walls, ceiling, furniture and other objects reflect and absorb their sounds; creating complex distortions specific to the room-causing them to lose the accuracy they have been designed for, and you end up hearing more of the sound of the room than the music actually being produced.
IK Multimedia has teamed up with the leading provider of sound equalization solutions, Audyssey, for the production of an innovative, low-cost and mobile solution to correct the distortion problems caused by room acoustics: ARC system.
The ARC System delivers the most advanced solution to acoustical problems for any DAW-based studio. Combining a professionally calibrated microphone, standalone software that captures sound information and calculates proper room correction, and a multi-platform plug-in: this technology will improve how your studio sounds forever.
ARC features the revolutionary Audyssey MultEQ technology, which measures acoustical information throughout the listening area in your studio. It then combines this information to provide an accurate representation of the room’s acoustical problems. The equalization solution then corrects for both time and frequency response problems more effectively and efficiently than any other room correction EQ on the market.
The result is a clear and reliable representation of your mix. Regardless of the acoustical issues in your studio, what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable and your studio sound will improve forever.
ARC System represents one of the most advanced solutions to acoustical problems for any DAW-based studio, dramatically improving the acoustics of home and project studios as well as correcting even the highest acoustically treated high-end studios. The ARC System featuring Audyssey MultEQ technology produces results like you’ve never heard before, improving the accuracy of your monitoring system.
When you experience ARC’s Advanced Room Correction System, the perspective of what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable and you’ll work on mixes faster because you’re sure of what you’re hearing. You will finally be able to trust the sound of your studio.
The IK Multimedia ARC SYSTEM TDM UPGRADE Main Features Include:
- ARC System includes: Easy to use, step-by-step, room measurement software for Mac/PC. VST, RTAS, AU correction plug-in for Mac/PC most popular DAWs (such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Live, etc.).
- ARC System Measurement Software features - Automatic multi-point room measurement system, wizard based, based on Audyssey MultEQ technology. Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB.
Requires 48 kHz operation (only for measurements).
Requires ASIO Audio Hardware on Windows Vista or XP, CoreAudio on Mac OS X.
Saves Measurements sets to be opened on the ARC System Correction Plug-In.
- ARC System Correction Plug-In features - Multi platform high quality Frequency AND Time correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ technology. Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB.
Correction processor resolution: 32 bits floating point. Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 96 kHz. Four target curves. Graphic Frequency response display.
- System Requirements - Power PC based Macintosh. Minimal: 866 MHz G4 processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later. Suggested: dual 1.25 GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later. Supported Plug-in formats: TDM, AU, VST, RTAS.
- System Requirements - Intel based Macintosh. Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later. Suggested: 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later. Supported Plug-in formats: TDM, AU, VST, RTAS.
- System Requirements - Windows. Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later. Suggested: Pentium 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2.4 GHz, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later. Supported Plug-in formats: TDM, VST, RTAS.
- TDM version requires Pro Tools|HD® Accel
- Calibrated Measurement Microphone NOT Included
IK Multimedia ARC SYSTEM TDM UPGRADE (code 67199)
Advanced Room Correction System, Software Upgrade - Does Not Include Microphone
£36.65 (inc vat)