The JBL LSR305 is a professional active studio monitor with a magnetically shielded 5” woofer and a 1” soft-dome tweeter. These two drivers a powered by separate Class D, 41 Watt RMS amplifiers, giving a balanced high and low frequency reproduction.
The LSR305 contains the legendary JBL transducers so the long-throw woofer and damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter produce deep bass and smooth high frequency response beyond the human hearing range. While we can’t hear that high, having exceptional performance in this area pushes the natural roll off at the top end of our hearing outside our range, causing the high frequency reproduction to be much more accurate.
The patented Slip Stream LF port design on the LSR305 works with the woofer to ensure the low frequency response is deep and full, while generating greater low end extension and reduced turbulence. There are also LF and HF ‘TRIM’ switches which allow for additional control of the output to match the specific characteristics of your room.
The JBL LSR305 inputs on balanced XLR and balanced TRS connections.
The JBL LSR305 features include:
- Frequency Range - 43 Hz-24 kHz
- Max Peak SPL - 108 dB SPL C-Weighted
- Max Peak Input - +23 dBu
- LF Driver Size - 127 mm (5")
- HF Driver Size - 25 mm (1")
- LF Driver Power Amp - 41 W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp - 41 W Class D
- LF Trim Control - +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- HF Trim Control - +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- Input Types - 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced
- AC Input Voltage - 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 298 mm x 185 mm x 251 mm (11.75 in x 7.28 in x 9.88 in)
- Weight - 4.6 kg (10.12 lbs)