The Mackie 1402 VLZ3 14 Channel Compact Analog Mixer. Versatile, compact mixer with professional-grade sound quality, equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the recording studio.
The Mackie 1402 VLZ3 is just slightly larger than the 1202-VLZ3, offering everything its little brother has - plus two additional mic/line channels, faders instead of knobs, and a few extra Master Section features. Ideal for home and project studios, the 1402-VLZ3 is equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the recording studio. With its new look, ergonomic carry handle, and upgraded electronics, the 1402-VLZ3 just might redefine the term “perfection.” It has six of the latest XDR2 individual mic preamps with THD below 0.0007%, and overall THD less than 0.0025%. (In case you’re not an electronics engineer, that means they’re incredibly quiet!). The 1402-VLZ3 mixer is packed with premium features on every mic channel; 75Hz Low-Cut filters, two Aux Sends, inserts, phantom power, constant-loudness Pan controls and Pre Fader Solo. And since you can never have too many output options, Mackie provide a Control Room/Phones source matrix, Master Aux section with EFX to Monitor, tape outputs, a high-volume headphone amplifier and balanced XLR and TRS outputs. Professional features - along with solid-steel construction - makes the Mackie 1402-VLZ3 a popular choice for use on the road, on the stage, or in the studio. You'll find Mackie mixers everywhere you go - from video post-production facilities, to major artist tour buses, to duty as field mixers for news departments of all the major networks. Drummers and keyboardists use them to send submixes to front of house and monitor consoles. VLZ3 compact mixers are the ideal choice for any situation requiring superior audio mixing, especially where space and/or budget constraints are an issue.
The main features of the Mackie 1402 VLZ3 include:
- Versatile, compact mixer with professional-grade sound quality, equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the recording studio
- Ultra-low noise VLZ3 design with highest possible headroom
- 6 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with Ultra-wide 60dB gain range, 130dB dynamic range, +22dBu line input handling, Extended low frequency response, Distortion under 0.0007% THD (20Hz - 20kHz), Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 2 Aux sends, level, pan, and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo Aux returns + EFX to Monitor
- 3-Band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter on mic channels
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added versatility
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
Mackie 1402 VLZ3 Series Compact Mixer (code 38502)
14 Channel Compact Analog Mixer. Versatile, compact mixer with professional-grade sound quality, equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the recording studio.
£317.00 (inc vat)