The Mackie 1642 VLZ3 16 Channel Compact Analog Mixer. Versatile mixer with professional-grade sound quality, indespensible for live and recording environments.
The Mackie 1642 VLZ3 delivers superb sound quality and extreme versatility, whether you're tracking in the project studio or laying down the truth for a live audience. It has sleek new looks, upgraded EQ circuitry and the latest XDR2 individual mic preamps with THD below 0.0007%, and overall THD less than 0.0025%. (In case you’re not an electronics engineer, that means they’re incredibly quiet!). The 1642-VLZ3 is also perfect for applications where more line-level inputs (and fewer mic preamps) are needed. An exceptional array of professional features - along with solid-steel construction - makes the Mackie 1642-VLZ3 equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the studio. Overall, the Mackie 1642-VLZ3 is packed with features, built to last and delivers sixteen channels of affordable, legendary Mackie sound.
The main features of the Mackie 1642 VLZ3 include:
- Versatile mixer with professional-grade sound quality, indespensible for live and recording environments
- Ultra-low noise VLZ3 design with highest possible headroom
- 10 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with Ultra-wide 60dB gain range, 130dB dynamic range, +22dBu line input handling, Extended low frequency response, Distortion under 0.0007% THD (20Hz - 20kHz), Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (4 stereo pairs, 8 mono)
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and OL/Mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 stereo Group/Bus outputs
- 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 4-band Active EQ on stereo channels
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter on mic channels
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix with separate level controls
- Balanced 1/4 inch inputs and outputs (except inserts)
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
Mackie 1642 VLZ3 Series Compact Mixer (code 38503)
16 Channel Compact Analog Mixer. Versatile, compact mixer with professional-grade sound quality, equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the recording studio.
£603.00 (inc vat)