The Mackie DL1608 is the next-generation compact digital live sound mixer that merges Onyx mixer technology with tactile iPad control. The concept revolutionises live sound mixing allowing full venue mobility, decoupling the engineer from the traditional ‘fixed’ mixing position.
Packed with functionality, the DL1608 features 16 Onyx mic preamps, 6 aux sends, and a main stereo output wrapped in low-noise, high-headroom analogue circuitry. This paired with the high-end 24-bit Cirrus Logic converters provide pristine high-resolution audio throughout.
Use the powerful on-board DSP processing to refine your sound, with EQ, gate and compression on all mic/line inputs - global reverb and delay processors - and a comprehensive graphic EQ and compressor/limiter on the outputs.
The DL1608 comes supplied with the Mackie Master Fader App that brings all mixer functionality direct to up-to 10 iPads simultaneously, allowing multiple users to optimise the environment. Go into the crowd and tweak the FOH mix, allow band members to control their own monitors, test monitors prior to the gig and so on. Route audio through the dedicated iPad channel for pre-show music, create mix snapshots, channel presets and even record the mix straight to your iPad. Use the included strip icons to identify channels or create your own by taking pictures of band members - the possibilities are endless.
The Mackie DL1608 is a truly ground-breaking platform that will revolutionise and streamline the way you work.
The Mackie DL1608 main features include:
- Ultra-low noise design with highest possible headroom
- 16 Onyx microphone preamps
- 4 mic/line combos (channels 13 to 16)
- 6 auxiliary sends
- Stereo main output
- 24-bit Cirrus Logic converters
- 4-band EQ, gate and compressor on channel inputs
- Global reverb and delay processors
- 31-band graphic EQ with compressor limiter on main outputs
- Use up to 10 iPads simultaneously
- Ground-breaking Master Fader App
- Wired or wireless mixing from anywhere
- Full recall except mic pre gains
- Dedicated iPad channel
- PadLock feature for fixed install
- Weighs 3.2kg
- iPad not included