The Mackie ProFX16 is a 16 channel live mixing desk, ideal for medium sized venues or for touring bands looking for a great sounding but portable mixer.
The Mackie ProFX16 comes with 10 low-noise, High-headroom mic preamps, a 3-band eq with sweepable mid on every channel, a 7-band Graphic EQ and smooth compression on selected channels, offering all the right tools to deliver a great sound at every gig with a minimum of fuss.
In addition the Mackie ProFX16 features the all new RMFX 32-bit effects processor, bringing 16 great effects to your mixes including small, medium and large reverb with bright and warm characteristics, simple and rich choruses, and several useful delays for professional sounding mixes.
Moreover the Mackie Pro FX 16 lets you record the whole mix on any DAW software or play music during the breaks thanks to its USB port. You can also route your USB return through channel 15/16 in order to apply some EQ or simply stream the band's backing track and mix it in the performance and record it back on the computer.
Ideal for portable applications, the ProFX 16 by Mackie is housed in an extremely robust solid steel enclosure with impact resitant ABS sidecheeks. Moreover the ProFX 16 is easily rackmountable offering additional protection.
The main characteristics of the Mackie ProFX16 include:
- Professional 16-channel live sound mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 5-8)
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 Gig-Ready reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (8 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-4) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch main outputs
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
Mackie ProFX16 Portable Live Mixing Desk (code 87014)
16-Channel Mixer With Effects & USB I/O
£457.00 (inc vat)