The Mackie ProFX22 is a 22-channel live mixer, ideal for midsize venues or for touring bands in search of a great sounding portable mixer.
The Mackie ProFX22 features 16 low-noise and high-headroom mic preamps, 3-band eq with a sweepable mid on every channel, a 7-band Graphic EQ and built-in smooth compressors on selected channels, offering all the tools necessary to ensure an amazing sound every time.
In addition the Mackie ProFX22 features the latest RMFX 32-bit effects processor, offering 16 great effects including small, medium and large reverb with bright and warm characteristics, simple and rich choruses, and several useful delays for professional sounding mixes.
Moreover the Mackie Pro FX 22 lets you record the whole mix on any DAW software or play music during the breaks thanks to its USB port. It is also possible to route your USB return through channel 21/22 in order to apply some EQ or simply stream the band's backing track and mix it in the performance
and record it back on the laptop.
Ideally suited for portable applications, the ProFX 22 by Mackie is built like a tank with an ultra-robust solid steel casing with impact resitant ABS sidecheeks and is easily rackmountable for ultimate protection.
The main characteristics of the Mackie ProFX22 include:
- Professional 22-channel live sound mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch.11-14 )
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 Gig-Ready reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (8 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-4) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch main outputs
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use