The Neumann KH805 Active Studio Subwoofer is a professional subwoofer and bass extension for loudspeakers down to 18Hz decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers.
Based on the excellent acoustical performance of the KH 810, the KH 805 is the optimal choice to be used in stereo applications, for example in combination with the KH 120 or KH 310.
The KH 805 has a unique 2.1/0.1 Bass manager which enables it to be used in many different applications. There are four routing modes to ensure maximum flexibility. Fourth order crossovers and adaptable acoustical controls allow for seamless system integration, and the bass management function can be remotely controlled.
The KH 805 subwoofer is designed to complement Neumann’s extensive range of monitors, and can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
The main features of the Neumann KH805 Active Studio Subwoofer include:
- 2.0/ 0.1 Bass Management for stereo and externally bass managed applications
- Bypassable 4th order 80 Hz active crossover for maximum compatibility with consumer reproduction
- Four Routing Modes
- Output Level Control
- Low Cut
- Parametric EQ
- 45° step phase control
- Larger systems and Plane Wave Bass Arrays™ maybe constructed using the Daisy Chain output
- Remote able electronics (REK 3) for installation convenience, less cabling, and convenience of use
- Integrated electronic limiter for amplifier