The Palmer PAN 04 Passive DI Box is a dual channel ‘direct in’ device that allows you to connect two instruments directly to a mixing console or recording device while also outputting to two separate monitoring devices, like guitar cabs or stage monitors.
The Palmer PAN 04 Passive DI Box is essentially two PAN 01 Passive DI Boxes and the two channels operate completely separately, inputting from your favourite guitar, bass, or keyboard via a ¼” TRS unbalance jack and outputting via a balanced XLR to a desk or recorder. The PAN 04 Passive DI Box also has two ‘THRU’ outputs on ¼” TRS unbalanced jack to allow for monitoring.
The Palmer PAN 04 Passive DI Box allows you to alter the input sensitivity to accommodate both line and speaker level signals.
The Palmer PAN 04 Passive DI Box features include:
- Passive circuitry
- Dual channel
- Inputs on ¼” TRS unbalanced jack
- THRU output on ¼” TRS unbalanced jack
- Outputs on balanced XLR
- 60k Ohms input impedance
- +54dBu maximum input level
- 0 / -30dB input pad
- +4dB maximum output level
- 600 Ohms output impedance
- 10Hz – 40kHz frequency response
- Uses balanced transformer on output
- 10:1 ratio
- Ground lift and attenuator controls
- Sheet steel cabinet material
- Power coated cabinet surface
- H 45mm x W 110mm x D 110mm
- Weight: 0.419kg