The Quested VH2108 - Passive 2-Way Near-Field / Mid Field Monitor, with a 200mm (8") high excursion bass driver.
The Quested VH2108 is designed to be easily converted to active operation by replacing the back panel containing the passive crossover with the Quested VS2108 amp module. The connectors are gold-plated binding posts that allow for bi-wiring. Although a small speaker, the VH2108 offers uncompromising sonic accuracy and is capable of delivering high level output without distortion It is suitable for nearfield use or as the main speakers in smaller rooms.
Applications include mobile, broadcast, editing and voice-over suites, post-production project/home studios, nearfield monitoring and main monitors in smaller studios.
The Quested VH2108 Main Features Include:
- Size (WxHxD): 337(w) x 400(h) x 340(d) mm
- Weight: 19 kgs (42 lbs)
- Bass cone - 1 x 200 mm (8")
- High Frequency soft dome - 1 x 28mm (11/8")
- Maximum SPL: 111dB (C)
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB at 1W at 1m
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz +/-2dB
- Connector: Dual pair gold plated binding posts for bi-wiring
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossovers: Multi-pole network utilizing polypropylene capacitors and air cored inductors throughout
- Power requirements: Amplifier rated at 8 ohms between 60 and 200W RMS per channel
Quested VH2108 Passive 2-Way Near-Field / Mid Field Monitor (code 75468)
SINGLE Passive 2-Way Near-Field / Mid Field Monitor
£860.00 (inc vat)