The Soundcraft Ui24R 4U 24-Channel Digital Mixer/Recorder is a complete, rack-mountable, digital mixing and multi-track recording system, delivering flexible I/O, pristine sound quality, intuitive wireless control, and roadworthy reliability. The system can double as a stagebox and can be controlled by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or built-in dual-band Wi-Fi. Renowned Lexicon, dbx and DigiTech signal processing ensures a pristine sound, whilst 20 Studer-designed microphone preamps deliver more professional inputs than any other mixer in its class.
The compact, rack-mounted Ui24R is also compatible with the new HARMAN Connected PA system, and offers unprecedented control, versatility and power at an incredible value. The Ui24R allows you to mix from multiple sources including 10 combo 1/4"-TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, two line level inputs, and two channels of digital USB playback for a total of 24 channels. You can control the Ui24R from a device of your choice (tablet, phone, PC, Mac) via iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers, without installing apps.
The main features of the Soundcraft Ui24R 4U 24-Channel Digital Mixer/Recorder include:
- Built-In Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS & Linux Browsers
- 20x Professional-Quality Studer-Designed Preamps
- dbx Compression & Iconic Lexicon Reverb & Delay Processing
- 2x Channels of DigiTech Guitar Amp Modelling
- Dual-Path, Redundant Multi-Track Recording
- 24x Simultaneous Inputs (10x 1/4” TRS/XLR Combo, 10x XLR, 2x Line Level, 2x Digital)
- 4-Band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-Esser, & Noise Gate
- 31-Band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate, Compressor, & dbx AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on Inputs & Outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs & Other Music Software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA Application & System
- 4U Rackmount Design