The Steinberg CMC-QC Cubase Quick Controller gives you full control over almost any cubase parameter. Take precise control over your EQ, effects and other Cubase and Nuendo functions without the use of the mouse or keyboard and improve your workflow.
The Steinberg CMC-QC controller features 13 illuminated buttons and 8 rotary encoders with green LED lights that change their intensity relative to the set position. For ultimate flexibility, the CMC Quick Controller has three modes: EQ, Quick Control and MIDI. EQ mode gives you complete control over the Channel EQ, Quick Control lets you automate parameters, while MIDI mode turns the CMC-QC into a fully assignable MIDI controller.
Using the free CMC-QC Editor software included with the unit, you can intuitively edit the MIDI control change parameters. In the software, parameter values are displayed underneath the respective encoders and can be entered manually.
The versatile Steinberg CMC-QC Cubase Quick Controller is created for dedicated Cubase and Nuendo users who demand a precise and tactile controller at an affordable price.
The main features of the CMC-QC include:
- USB-powered rotary-encoder controller
- Quick Control mode for assigning 8 illuminated rotary encoders to software parameters
- EQ mode lets 8 rotary encoders tweak channel EQ parameters
- MIDI mode for assigning any MIDI control number to 8 rotary encoders by CMC-QC editor software
- 8 user-assignable function keys
- Compatible with: Nuendo 5.0, Cubase 6 / Cubase Artist 6, Cubase 5.5.1 / Cubase Studio 5.5.1, Cubase AI 6.0.0 / 5.1.1
- Limited Support: Cubase Elements 6, Cubase Essential 5.1.1, Cubase AI 6.0.0 / 5.1.1
- Cubase AI 6 included