The Steinberg CMC-TP Cubase Transport Controller puts the Transport Section from Cubase in the palm of your hand in an intuitive and feature-packed USB-powered unit. The ergonomic design of the CMC-TP lets you navigate, record and edit projects more quickly and intuitively than ever before.
The Steinberg CMC-TP Transport Controller houses 17 control buttons taken directly from the Cubase DAW Transport section. The unit also features a high precision touch sensitive swipe bar that can be used to jog or shuttle through the project, tap in the tempo, scroll, zoom and browse, giving you precision control over your Cubase and Nuendo projects.
All major transport control functions have their dedicated buttons, including play, stop, record, cycle, fast forward and rewind. An additional four control buttons can even hold a second function, which can be freely assigned by the user.
The Steinberg CMC-TP Controller is made for dedicated Cubase and Nuendo users, who need a portable and versatile Cubase transport controller unit at an affordable price.
Check out our exclusive video footage of the Steinberg CMC-TP Transport Controller below:
The main features of the CMC-TP include:
- USB-powered transport controller
- Major Transport functions including Play, Stop, Record, Rew, Fwd, Cycle, Nudge and Insert Marker
- Newly developed touch controller with a cutting-edge capacitance slider design
- Touch slider provides innovative control for Jog, Shuttle, Locate, Scroll, Zoom, Metronome and Tempo
- 4 user-assignable function keys
- Compatible with Nuendo 5.0, Cubase 6 / Cubase Artist 6 / Cubase Elements 6, Cubase 5.5.1 / Cubase Studio 5.5.1 / Cubase Essential 5.1.1, Cubase AI 6.0.0 / 5.1.1