Strymon Lex Rotary - Rotating Speaker Effects Pedal is a studio-class pedal that faithfully recreates the classic, unmistakable sound of the most sought-after rotating speaker system.
The Strymon Lex Rotary provides you with a complete, accurately reproduced rotary system: the low-frequency bass rotor, the rotating treble horn, the tube-driven amplifier, finely tuned microphone placement, and all the complex sonic interactions between these elements. Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed to authentically represent these details.
The Strymon Lex provides seven parameters to tweak, allowing extensive control over the tonality and mechanics of the rotating speaker system. You can manipulate each element, from rotor speed, horn level, acceleration time, microphone distance, tube drive and saturation, and volume level. Go from a maelstrom of dramatic, up-close, sweeping and swirling sounds, all the way to mellow, tranquil and calming undulations. All of this without a giant cabinet, microphone setup, and costly motor maintenance.
The Strymon Lex Rotary - Rotating Speaker Effects Pedal main features:
- Hand crafted rotary algorithms faithfully deliver the signature, three-dimensional rotating speaker experience
- Extensive control over rotating speaker mechanics and configuration
- Four rotary adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Fast Rotor Speed, Preamp Drive, Mic Distance, Horn Level.
- Three “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Slow Rotor Speed, Acceleration Time, +/- 6dB Boost/Cut.
- Instantly alternate between a fast and slow rotor speed with the Fast/Slow footswitch
- Transparent cabinet technology allows for an optimal experience in front of guitar amplifiers and full range systems
- Stereo output, high impedance mono input
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset
- Fast/Slow and Bypass footswitches
- Press and hold Fast/Slow footswitch for Rotary Brake
- Selectable Bi-Amp mode splits bass rotor and treble horn signals to separate outputs
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB typical signal to noise
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight mahogany anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA