The TC Electronic Reverb 4000 Stereo Reverb is also the first stereo Reverb capable of rendering credible space onto two discrete sources, or to truly process a composite stereo source.
Utilizing the latest hardware technology and software based upon 30 man-years of development, The TC Electronic Reverb 4000 offers the most immense and innovative selection of State-of-the- Art stereo Reverbs - at the touch of a button. Designed as a single rack space module with an extremely easy to use instant access interface, and with the option of using the ICON software editor for Mac/PC in DAW environments, the Reverb 4000 is the ultimate choice for live- and studio applications working in stereo.
The TC Electronic Reverb 4000 Stereo Reverb Main Features Include:
- True Stereo Reverbs from the System 6000
- New pristine Reverb - Reverb-4
- Favorite presets and algorithms from the M5000
- Realistic Environments from a closet to a canyon
- VSS-4, Source based Reverb providing rooms with Character
- Classic Reverbs providing Polished Sustain
- Vintage Reverb emulations including EMT 250
- Instant Access User Interface
- 44.1 to 96kHz Sample Rates and 24 bit processing
- One engine, massive SRAM, no compromise design < li>Digital and analog wide dynamic range design
- PC ICON editor program included. Mac Editor will be avaliable summer 2003
- 24 bit AES/EBU, Tos-Link, S/ PDIF, ADAT and Analog I/O's