The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX is a complete vocal harmony and effects processor for singing guitarists. Refine your vocal to sound just like your favourite artists along with an awesome guitar tone. It goes far beyond any other processor in delivering hit sounds, while providing instant and creative results.
Think of the VoiceLive Play GTX as collection of the best producers in the world combined with TC-Helicon's ground-breaking vocal technology. Together, they are dedicated to making you and your guitar sound amazing on and off the stage. Use the adaptive tone technology to intelligently control the Shape EQ and Dynamics of your voice to provide the perfect balance. The adaptive gate can also be used to help suppress feedback and reduce bleed.
The GTX version extends the feature set of the VoiceLive Play with built-in guitar processing, all from TC Electronic and TC-Helicon’s respected arsenal of DSP processing and effects. The VoiceLive Play GTX is great for practicing and does not require a guitar amp, keeping your neighbours happy.
Load complex vocal chains quickly using the the Genre function. Browse a huge selection of presets either music genre or effect type. The Play includes all the classic VoiceLive processors such as: automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice, and many, many more. The VoiceLive Play GTX also features the performance-inspired HIT function for building intensity into any vocal. Every preset has a HIT layer that adds additional processing on top. Perfect for stepping up a gear in choruses.
The intuitive VoiceLive Play GTX listens to your music using Auto Key technology, senses and adapts to your music either via the aux input or built in RoomSense microphones. Building harmonies and pitch correction that fits perfectly with your music. The VoiceLive Play GTX also features a practice mode to help you improve your singing giving you statistics, as you improve your accuracy score gets better. In addition, you can plug-in and practice using the Vocal Cancel function and your music player. Allowing you to record and play back your singing via USB and your computer.
TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX Video
Check out our exclusive TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX video overview:
The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play GTX main features include:
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection
- Complete TC and TC-Helicon guitar effects including Distortions, Amps, Flange, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, EQ and more.
Rhythmic effect for Tap Tempo controlled stutters and tremolos
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
- Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo
- RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing
- Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu
- Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites
- Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons
- Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control
- Stereo XLR outputs
- Aux input for connecting an MP3 player
- Headphone output
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport
- MIDI in for keyboard controlled harmonies
- Use the optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control
- Effect List: Adaptive Tone (includes EQ, Compression, De-ess and Gate), Pitch Correction, HardTune, Harmony, Double, Reverb, Delay, Flange, Chorus, Detune, Rotary, Distortion, Radio, Megaphone, Robot, Loop and more.