TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT - Smooth, pro vocal tone with the security of active anti-feedback is yours with Correct XT. Match that with TC-Helicon’s natural auto-chromatic pitch correction, it’s like having a live sound engineer and a vocal coach at every gig.
The TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT's adaptive tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance that fits in the mix. Best of all it’s easy – just set and forget. The adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and clean up noise.
Feedback is a reality for the contemporary vocalist. Unlike other anti-feedback technology, VoiceTone Correct XT doesn’t require any pre-calibration in a quiet room before your gig – who has time for that anyways? Once again it’s set and forget – protecting everyone’s ears.
The auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. It’s like singing with a singer who has perfect pitch. This lets you know when you’re out of tune and you naturally decide to correct yourself, or not.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into VoiceTone Correct XT. This allows TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone’s thumb switch to turn pitch correction on off right from your vocal mic. Picture having the freedom to kick-in a little pitch help when you need it.
TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT Main Features:
- Studio-grade compression, de-ess and adaptive Shape EQ to brighten and smooth vocals
- Effortless auto chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune.
- Automatic anti-feedback seeks and destroys feedback.
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone pedals.
- Shape, Dynamics & Pitch controls
- Adaptive on/off buttons
- Anti-Feedback, gate, and warmth on/off buttons
- Gain reduction and pitch meters
- Mic Control of pitch correction
- Height: 5.25 inches (132 mm)
- Width: 5 inches (130 mm)
- Depth: 1.5 inches (41 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4?, input imp. 1MOhm
- Instrument In Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level: +2 dBu @ 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4? phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ohm
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain & 108dB: 20 Hz – 20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity & 104dB: 20hz – 20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: & -90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB: (200Hz to 20 kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: & 119dB
- Sample Rate :48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream