TC Helicon VoiceTone H1 provides you with the the essentials for killer vocal harmonies.
Natural harmony sound, ease of use and now, ultimate affordability are yours in VoiceTone H1. Pros and hobbyists alike can achieve fuller-sounding vocal performances with this sturdy vocal harmony pedal.
Guitarist/singers can take advantage of H1's uncanny guitar-sensing ability to keep your harmonies in tune. For non-guitarists, H1 has a key selector so you can dial-in harmonies that fit lots of songs.
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
The TC Helicon VoiceTone H1 features a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you’d expect from TC Helicon's flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
TC Helicon VoiceTone H1 main features:
- Adds one or two voices of realistic harmony to your voice
- Both guitarists and non-guitarists can create musical harmonies
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Construction: Two part die cast metal, Rubberized base
- Dimensions: 5.4 inches (140 mm) x 3.5 inches (90 mm) x 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)