TC Helicon VoiceTone X1 brings a modern “down and dirty” quality to live vocals with tinny megaphones and sharp vocal distortion effects under singers’ control.
VoiceTone X1 intensifies your vocals with its wide range of filtered and distorted sounds. Simply load one of the pre-set styles, tap the footswitch and you’re ready to go. From there, the Drive and Filter controls can be modified to suit your voice or the song. Kick it on, kick it off, you’re in control!
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you’d expect from flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
TC Helicon VoiceTone X1 features include:
- Creates modern-sounding megaphone, intense distortion effects and filtered telephone sounds
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- 3X Megaphone/Telephone effects
- 2 Distortion types
- 3 Amp effects
- Drive control (modifies distortion)
- Filter control (smart EQ band limiting)
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Construction: Two part die cast metal, Rubberized base
- Dimensions: 5.4 inches (140 mm) x 3.5 inches (90 mm) x 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)