Analogue filters have made a sincere impact in contemporary music over the past few decades and the powerful Waldorf 2-Pole Analogue Filter looks set to continue that trend with its award winning multimode filter technology.
Presented in a novel square box that matches the size format of the Rocket Synthesizer, the 2-Pole is a compact and highly equipped analogue tool that adds the heart and soul of the world-famous Waldorf sound to any guitar player, DJ or wave form you feed it into it.
Blessed with an exciting user interface that sports a simple ‘one knob-one function’ attitude, the Waldorf 2-Pole will inject fresh life into your live and studio performances with finesse.
Animate and manipulate your sounds using the multiple LFO ranges and shape accordingly with the use of the low-pass, band-pass and high-pass functions. Add further character into the mix with two distortion units to create a gnarly effect including one rectifier circuit before the filter and one overdrive circuit after the filter with an adjustable gain allowing you to get as dirty as the song, club or mood requires in true analogue form!
The Pole-2’s comprehensive envelope section allows definitive control over the attack-time and decay-time alongside the trigger system that can be used as an envelope generator or follower with the three selectable sources and a trigger button for manual triggering.
Connectivity is simple, with ¼” mono in/out and the ability to connect any synthesizer, modular setup or audio signal and even be connected to a foot pedal for external control, the Waldorf 2-Pole Analogue Filter really is a wonderfully attractive piece of equipment that promises fun and functionality for all who use it.
The Waldorf 2-Pole Analogue Filter’s main features include:
- Award winning Waldorf analog multimode filter technology
- Preamp with overdrive capability for direct connection of instruments like bass or guitar
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
- LFO with different ranges, rate up to several kHz
- Envelope follower with trigger section and different modes
- True Bypass
- Cascadable to stereo (for two 2-pole units)
- Input Gain with level LED
- Rectify pot for mixing-in the rectified input signal
- Filter Cut-off pot
- Filter Resonance pot
- Bipolar Filter Env Mod pot
- Filter Type switch
- Overdrive pot
- Activation switch
- Output Level pot
- LFO Range switch with 3 positions
- LFO Rate pot with LED
- LFO Mod Depth pot
- Trigger Button with LED
- Trigger Threshold pot
- Trigger Hold pot
- Envelope Follower Source switch with 3 positions
- Envelope Follower Attack pot
- Envelope Follower Decay pot
- Audio In
- Audio Out
- Cut-off CV In
- Envelope Follower CV In
- Trigger In
- Power DC 12V