The Yamaha HS7 Active Monitor Speakers (Pair) features bi-amped full range two-way speakers rated at 60W and 35W and has been developed to offer an exceptionally flat and accurate frequency response for use in music production and composition as well as the home project studio.
The Yamaha HS7 speaker features a low resonance bass reflex enclosure that improves the rigidity of the overall speaker, and less cabinet resonance means that the signal remains clear and uncoloured. This is very important in getting an accurate mix which translates across all systems.
Port noise has also been audibly reduced by up to 6dB using the new Yamaha proprietary technology across the HS range of studio monitors which also helps to deliver a clean and precise signal. The HS-7 is equipped with XLR and TRS jack connectors, as well as Room Control and Hi Trim response controls.
The main features of the Yamaha HS7 Active Monitor Speakers (Pair) include:
- 2-Way Bass-Reflex Bi-Amplified Studio Reference Monitor
- 6.5" Cone Woofer
- 1" Dome HF Unit
- 95W Dynamic Bi-Amplified Power (LF:60W, HF:35W)
- XLR & TRS Phone Jack Inputs (Balanced or Unbalanced)
- Level Control Facilitates Precise Overall System Level Matching
- ROOM CONTROL & HIGH TRIM Response Control Switches
- Full Magnetic Shielding
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Frequency Response: 43Hz - 30kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Consumption: 55W