The Yamaha MGP12X series premium mixer combines the latest DSP technology and high-quality analogue circuitry in Yamaha’s latest portable compact mixer.
The Yamaha MGP12X builds upon Yamaha’s years of experience to in manufacturing compact mixers and features an advanced set of functions designed to make the MGP12X as versatile as possible.
The MGP12X features 4 of the acclaimed D-Pre studio grade Class-A mic preamps found in the Steinberg MR series audio interfaces to help preserve the clarity in your recordings no matter which microphone decide to use. The new 3-band X-Pressive EQ has been designed to offer vintage ‘Neve style’ wave shaping and tonal control.
The Yamaha MGP16X also features two stereo Hybrid Channels with Ducker, auto Leveler and Stereo Image DSP. Dual Digital effects from Yamaha’s REV-X and SPX FX have been included with the Yamaha MGP12X. The front panel also features an iPod/iPhone connector for flexible DSP control with the free Yamaha MGP Editor iOS app and will also offer high-quality playback of music from you library.
The main features of the Yamaha MGP12X include:
- Studio-grade Class-A “D-PRE” mic preamps
- 12 Input channels
- 48V Phantom power
- Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on microphone inputs
- X-pressive Neve style’ 3-band EQ
- REV-X and SPX FX Processors
- Stereo Hybrid Channel with Ducker, Leveler and Stereo Image DSP
- Tap-Tempo Delay
- iPod/iPhone connectivity for high-quality music playback of DSP control
- Free Yamaha MGP Editor app available from the Apple app store
Yamaha MGP12X Mixing Console (code 93562)
12 channel mixer, Class A "D-PRE" mic preamps, X-pressive (NEVE style) 3-band EQ, REV-X/SPX FX Processors, Stereo Hybrid Channel with Ducker, Leveler &Stereo Image DSP, connectivity for iPod/iPhone
£565.00 (inc vat)