The Roland VR-3 is a portable Audio and Video Mixer with
USB port Ready for Live Streaming.
The innovative design of the Roland VR-3 Video Mixer
incorporates a video switcher, audio mixer, preview monitors and
streaming-ready USB output all in a single unit. As a USB
Video/Audio class device, web streaming is effortless by simply
connecting to a computer running a live streaming service. The
reduction in hardware equipment, setup time and connection
complexity ensures a worry-free, easy to use solution for any
The VR-3 is extremely portable weighing less than five pounds.
Its intuitive touch screen interface provides an easy way to switch
video sources as well as an efficient way to access menus. This
portable live production solution is ideal for schools, churches,
council meetings, corporate events, sports, memorial services, or
production live to web.
Roland VR-3 main features include:
- 4-Channel Video Switcher (3 Composite video sources + 1
- 4 Mono (XLR or 1/4”) and 2 stereo mixable audio channels
- Built-in stereo microphone for mixing in ambient sound
- Built-in scan converter for PC input with a thru for connecting
a projector or display
- Built-in single LCD monitor with touch control for easy video
source and menu selection
- Monitor can be used to view a quad display of inputs, program
out or combination quad view with program out.
- Compositing video effects include: keying, split screen,
- Digital audio effects include: Noise Gate, EQ, Reverb, Noise
Suppressor, enhancer and master Lo/Hi filters
- USB video/audio class device for web streaming or recording
with a PC/Mac.